Wednesday, 14 June 2017

father's day | gift guide



Hi friends, welcome back!

Father's Day is quickly approaching, so I wanted to put together a little gift guide for you if you're wanting help figuring out what to get for the lovely daddy or hubby in your life!

There are so many different stores that dad would love depending on everyone's wallets! I decided to stick with something that I would personally do, so I hopped on the Hudson's Bay website and was pleased to see that they had a special page dedicated to their picks for Father's Day gifts, and not only that, I hand picked my favourites that any dad would love from their under $50 section! So not only will your dad or husband love these goodies, your wallet will thank you as well! 

 The Chill Dad:









The Athletic Dad:
















The Tech Dad:













The Executive Dad:






































I hope this little list of products helps some of you figure out what you might want to get your loved one for Father's Day! Please comment below what you plan on getting your dad or if you're inspired by getting one of these products!

Joyfully Jordyn, xo