Tuesday, 13 June 2017

ikea | bathroom event [June 12 - July 3]



Hi friends! I'm excited to be bringing you my first interior design post, focusing around the new bathroom event that started yesterday that Ikea is hosting for the new few weeks! 

I've always loved Ikea furniture for the modern style, practicality and especially the easy set up. I don't care what anyone says, these items are extremely easy to build, I build an entire dresser all on my own and I'm not strong at all.

Here are some of my favourite bathroom pieces that are on sale during this event.
GODMORGON Cabinet | was $329 now $279 



HEMNES Shelf Unit | was $129 now $109



MOLGER Storage Stool | was $50 now $42.49





 YDDINGEN Sink | was $130 now $110
MOLGER Mirror | was $59.99 now $49.99

What do you think of these pieces that I chose? I feel like they would all work really well in the same bathroom actually as they all share a very minimal and contemporary vibe. Let me know down in the comments if you're going to check out an Ikea event in your area!

Joyfully Jordyn, xo