Monday, 10 July 2017

j r watkins all purpose cleaner | routine & review




Hello friends! I have a really cool post for you today, all about how I keep my bathroom clean with my favourite J. R. Watkins cleaning products! 

J. R. Watkins very kindly sent me all of these amazing products to try out and review specifically for my blog! So this is a sponsored post, and as a sponsored post I did want to be honest and let you all know that because I am a very open and honest person and you deserve to know when I'm working with a company and what is required of me. 

This post is surrounded by the ocean breeze scented all purpose cleaning spray that I was sent, which means that I can clean my entire bathroom with just one product, extremely quickly.

What I did with this all purpose cleaner, was spray it all over whatever surface I was cleaning and wipe with a damp cloth, which in my bathroom ranges from linoleum counter top, porcelain skin / toilet, cement tile, glass tile, plexiglass, etc. and I'm very excited to say that this has worked tremendously on all of my surfaces! 


Here's a before and after shot of my super grubby bath tub that tends to stay dirty even during bathing and showering, so the bottom and sides did need a good scrub with the cleaning spray and a damp cloth, but the proof is in the pudding, she's spotless!


This plexiglass shelf is another pain in my butt when it comes to cleaning, since it's a cheap material it's not the easiest to clean, but again, it's spotless thanks to the cleaning spray!


Last but not least here is my horrific, embarrassing sink! I use a charcoal teeth whitening powder so naturally my sink gets dirty quite often, and for some reason my sink feels like it has a gross greasy coating, making everything stick and not want to clean off, but I was very impressed by how well the cleaning spray worked on my sink as well! 

So that's the J. R. Watkins all purpose cleaning spray in action, and it's safe to say I'm very impressed and surprised actually! I've been looking for really great natural and cruelty free cleaning products, and then all of a sudden I was contacted by this amazing company! The world works in amazing ways and I'm excited to be a part of this great company! 

I can't wait to share with you more of the products I received and show you how they work in action!

Joyfully Jordyn, xo